Technical Grade Urea is an organic compound. Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds. It is a colorless, odorless solid, highly soluble in water, urea is basically non-toxic. It get Dissolved in water easily, urea is not acidic.urea is also not alkaline. The human body uses urea in many processes, most notably nitrogen excretion. The liver forms it by combining two ammonia molecules with a carbon dioxide molecule in the urea cycle. Urea is widely used in fertilizers as a source of nitrogen and is an important raw material for the chemical industry, aniaml feed, laminated boards.
- T.G.Urea is component of animal feed
- T.G.Urea is non-corroding alternative to rock salt.
- Raw material for flavor-enhancing additive
- ingredient in hair removers
- browning agent
- Raw material in skin cream, moisturizers, hair conditioners
- A reactant in some ready-to-use cold compresses for first-aid use, due to the endothermic reaction
- A cloud seeding agent
- Raw material for flame-proofing agent
- Raw material for tooth whitening products
- Raw material in dish soap
- Raw material for fermentation of sugars into ethanol
- A nutrient used by plankton in ocean nourishment experiments for geoengineering purposes
- Additive for extending the working temperature
- As a solubility-enhancing and moisture-retaining additive to dye baths for textile dyeing or printing